It’s the Thanksgiving season and we have so many things that we can be grateful for having. Everyone should be counting their blessings at this time of year along with the calories in that pumpkin pie cheesecake. If time for some small indulgences, good food, and good company. And if you are celebrating your first Thanksgiving in a new home, be thankful for your real estate agent.
Real estate agents don’t get a lot of respect, especially when they’re first starting out. It takes time to build a reputation and clientele. Florida real estate agents have to be licensed, and there’s a lot of schooling and examinations involved. Real estate agents are a licensed and regulated profession, too, with the regulatory body to which they must report and which can meet out disciplinary actions. If you were using an experienced real estate agent to buy or sell your property, and had a great experience, you have a lot to be thankful for.
- Real estate agents spend years building networks of businesses that are useful to their clients. From title agencies to roofing companies, insurance companies to swimming pool contractors, your real estate agent has picked the best of the best who will deliver a high level of service to their clients.
- Real estate agents have to juggle everything that you do. They understand that work, family, school, and other factors can keep you on your toes long after the work day is over. They will work to accommodate your schedule along with all of their other clients’ schedules as well.
- Real estate agents have experience. By the time real estate agent has been in the business for 10 years, believe me they have seen everything. They will get you through the rough patches and act in your best interests whether you are buying or selling a home.
- Real estate agents know every tip and trick to make your home look its best and appeal to potential buyers. They understand that one good open house doesn’t automatically do it, and that interested buyers are not going to be content with a photo set on Zillow.
- Real estate agents will walk you through the complicated process of buying or selling a home, explaining and educating you so that you know everything that’s coming up. There’s no surprises from the first open house until the day you move in or out, you are an informed and educated buyer or seller.
There are always going to be special people who make a lasting impact on our lives, and real estate agents are definitely on the list. If you are thinking of listing or buying your home over the holiday season, get in touch with a real estate professional and you will have plenty to be grateful for as you gather around the table at this time next year. Everyone at first international title wishes all of our readers a happy, safe, and delicious Thanksgiving.